Subject: RE: DSSI Support?
To: 'Rink Springer' <rink@springer.cx>
From: PaulT <ptice@p2.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/11/2000 17:28:54
Hmm, I'd check mountd -a -d and/or nfsd -a -d and see if they are getting
called by the 2000 kernel. That should give you a pointer to how far along it
is getting in trying to nfs mount. I'd also say that you might disconnect any
disk devices in the 2000, (guesstimation here) maybe the kernel is seeing a
local device and trying only the local mount? Like I said, I'm fairly new to
NetBSD, but I'll try! GRIN!