Subject: Re: S3 switch on 4000/60-90
To: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@igps.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/10/2000 08:56:49
Don't forget also, that it can take quite some time to get anything out
of the 4k/60 (at least) - it takes about a minute before you see
anything output on the serial console. All of the self-test stuff
(except the memory scan) goes to the graphics head, then it starts
sending stuff to the serial console.