Subject: Re: VAXstation 3100: serial console ?
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/05/2000 10:26:20
On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Frederik Meerwaldt wrote:

> > There is currently no support for _colour_ framebuffer, but GPX is in
> > work.
>
> Sorry. Didn't know that there's a monochrome display controller, too.
> And I have a GPX.

FYI, the VS3100s have the monochrome framebuffer integrated into the
main board.  So as long as you can get a monitor which supports its
output, you can use a graphics console.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
What's with all these bottle caps on my desk?  Why don't they put a string
to attach the cap to the bottle like they do with toothpaste, or make the
bottles have resealable Zip-Loc necks?  I think about stuff like this a
lot.  -- K.