Subject: le driver is not working
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/04/2000 14:18:35
Well, since about 1.4Y the le driver on my 3100/M76 has been acting
strangely. The symptom is that it simply "goes away" and stops
transmitting/sending packets. This has killed my build twice as I mount the
sources from an NFS server. I've been trying for the last two hours to ftp
the sources over to the local disk but it keeps getting "stalled". (ie no
traffic). There are no messages from the kernel as far as I can tell so I
don't know if the kernel realizes the world is not right. If anyone has
suggestions on what I might do to isolate the problem I'd be happy to try them.

--Chuck