Subject: Re: MicroVAX 3100-80 boot problem
To: None <jscriven@csc.com>
From: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@cginfo.sk.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/22/2000 11:09:05
I had that problem when I set up my machine.  I think I got things working
properly by setting up bootp instead of using bootparams, but I can't
remember if there was anything else I had to do.  I will check when I get
home from work tonight though.

Sean Cavanaugh
seanc@cginfo.sk.ca
http://www.cginfo.sk.ca