Subject: vax.sevensages.org down
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Havard <enigma@sevensages.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/2000 11:00:55
Well, vax.sevensages.org will be down for a few weeks, until I get a T1 to
my house.  Yes, I know I'm crazy.  No, DSL or cable is not available where
I live.  No, I can't get ISDN either.  No, I will not let you have a shell
on one of my machines, and no, you can't host a box there either.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I just got a Vax 4000/300 off
ebay.  Hooray for me.  I don't know how much hard drive space the thing
has, but even if it has none, I've got a few scsi drives laying around
that will work nicely.  Anything I need to take in consideration about
installing NetBSD on the thing, as I can almost guarantee that anything
that was on it previously is no good.

Regards,
John Havard
Head Geek