Subject: Re: TK50
To: Fazekas Mihaly <michael@goliat.eik.bme.hu>
From: mats pettersson <ninja@unx.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/02/2000 17:11:18
does it work if you remove the z option in tar. I have experience some
problems with my dds2 and dds3 when trying to apply gnuzip to the tar
archive. I have a ultrix with a tk50 i can do some research in this area
later and tell how it reacts to the option z in tar.

Mvh Mats Pettersson

Located @ N65=B061746' E22=B012535' (WGS84)=20
------ Hiroshime 45, Tjernobyl 86, Windows 95, Windows 98, WinY2K ------
Unix IS user friendly --- its just selective about who its friends are.