Subject: Re: Problems with 4000/200 again..
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Erno Palonheimo <esp@cc.hut.fi>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/30/2000 06:49:24
I noticed a very strange thing happening with the kernel I
compiled... It really does boot up to some point, as I just used
"dmesg" to see what's going on after booting the GENERIC kernel
available from vaxpower.de, and saw the usual boot-up messages of my
custom kernel appear before those of the kernel I'm currently
using. It doesn't do any console output, though, and the machine does
not boot all the way to the point where it starts the network. Any
ideas?

--
--- Erno Palonheimo -- Helsinki University of Technology
----- esp@cc.hut.fi -- Computer Centre Administration