Subject: TK50 tapes and 8in floppys available
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org, port-pmax@netbsd.org, port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: None <roland@aks-alpha.ac.rwth-aachen.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/26/2000 20:03:20
hi,

we have here one box with about 50 TK50 tapes. Used, unknown condition.
I've got them just out of the shelf, where they were stored the last
years... They are located in Aachen, Germany and available for free. You
only have to come and fetch them yourself (or send some UPS/FedEx/... )

(I don't know where to post it, and I don't know if there is any need)
I have five 8inch floppys, seemingly new: Maxell FD2-D, double sided,
double density. Same conditions as the above.

Roland
--=20
Roland H=E4rter
Arbeitsgemeinschaft f=FCr Kristallographie und Strukturchemie
Institut f=FCr anorganische Chemie der RWTH Aachen, Germany
eMail: roland.haerter@post.rwth-aachen.de