Subject: Re: Thoughts on snapshot cd image......
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/25/2000 13:38:31
Assuming the cdimage.fs is simply an FFS image in a file like
miniroot.fs is, one could always mount the image on your vax and copy
the syssrc tar ball into it and be done with it. I'm glad Matt checked
in the fixes to distrib/vax that I was complaining about here a while
ago.

Now, with the exception of dhcp (did you get this to build without
change Matt or did you disable -Werror or something?) my source tree is
nearly identical to the cvs one (I've got the dssi driver stuff I'm
working on and some stub changes to the rpc code in libsa as
differences)

--Chuck