Subject: Re: New snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/24/2000 17:31:45
Matt,

OK, now I've made a CD, booted with it, and I'm in sysinst.
Now I want to choose cdrom as the source for the sets, but
it tells me it cannot find the sets in "cd0" in "vax/binary/sets"

I Ctrl-Z'ed out of sysinst, and tried to mount the cd myself,
but there didn't seem to be the right devices in the /dev directory
to do that.  I rebooted that vax into Netbsd from disk, and tried
to mount the CD, and it said "incorrect super block".  What file
system is it using, and how would I get at the sets during the
installation?

Thanks,

Doug