Subject: SCSI- and RZ11-cables available
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <roland@aks-alpha.ac.rwth-aachen.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/24/2000 19:57:08
Hi alltogether,

we have here a bunch of SCSI cables for the VAX 3100 series (with that
68pin miniature SUB-D female plug on one side and a centronics 50pin on
the other, part no on the bag is BC09J-03 A01) as well as some RZ11-cables
(centronics on one side, 4 times SUB-D 25pin male on the other).=20

The cables are located in Europe, Germany. I would like to give them away
for free, as long as shipping will not be to expensive...

Roland
--=20
Roland H=E4rter
Arbeitsgemeinschaft f=FCr Kristallographie und Strukturchemie
Institut f=FCr anorganische Chemie der RWTH Aachen, Germany
eMail: roland.haerter@post.rwth-aachen.de