Subject: Re: SCSI in VAX 4000/300?
To: Rink Springer <rink@springer.cx>
From: Michael Kukat <port-vax@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/24/2000 17:02:07
Hi !

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Rink Springer wrote:
> In my VAX 4000/300, I think I can see a SCSI-2 connector with a terminator
> stuck on it... it appears to be on-board (haven't opened the case). Does
> anyone know if NetBSD supports it? I can email output of dmesg(8) if you
> like.

Are there 2 of such connectors? On the console panel? This is not SCSI but
DSSI. SCSI always has to come on QBus in the 4000/300
If this is the case, you might have a KZQSA, which is intended to be just a
tape controller, and which is not yet supported in NetBSD.

...Michael

--
 Michael@camaronet.de, Rottweil/Germany, http://www.camaronet.de
 Visit the german VAXpage: http://www.vaxpower.de