Subject: Re: Strange configured VAX11/750
To: None <Screenager.2000@gmx.net>
From: Clint Wolff (VAX collector) <vaxman@uswest.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/17/2000 20:24:19
Hi Chris,

The configuration is correct.

The L0005 (ROM control store) was replaced by the
L0008 (patchable control store), and the L0006 (remote diagnostic
module) was used by DEC field service (surrendered on termination
of maintenance). The L0016 is a memory control board that can talk
to bigger RAM boards (the MS750s). It is kinda rare, having been
upgraded to L0022s. The L0016 was an upgrade from the L0011.

Check out the 11/750 FAQ on www.vaxarchive.org

clint