Subject: Re: Vaxstation graphics to SVGA monitor?
To: None <PORTVAX@trailing-edge.com>
From: A. Wik <aw@mail1.bet1.puv.fi>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/17/2000 17:19:24
I've sucessfully connected a VS4000/60 to my Panasonic PanaSync/Pro PL70.
The monitor has 5 BNC connectors as well as a SVGA connector, and will do
sync-on-green if you don't connect anything to the HSYNC and VSYNC connectors.
You can connect both a PC (to the VGA connector) and a VAX at the same time
and switch between them with the OSD.

Also see my monitor list at:
http://195.148.172.4/~aw/vax/monitors.html

Regards,