Subject: RE: Vaxstation graphics to SVGA monitor?
To: None <PORT-VAX@NETBSD.ORG>
From: None <PORTVAX@trailing-edge.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/17/2000 13:05:03
Andy Sporner wrote:

>I have done this and it works.  I had a 3100 and a E-machines monitor (from
>disused Macintosh system), which took component video input.  Worked
fine....

Did the E-machines monitor have BNC (i.e. separate R/G/B) video inputs,
or did you use the standard SVGA connector?  Can you get me the exact
model of the monitor that worked for you?  What video mode does your
VS3100 work in?

I know that many of the better SVGA monitors from the past have had
BNC connectors for R/G/B (and often sync), but I want something that
I can go out and buy new today.  I don't mind spending a little more
money than a generic cheapo monitor, if it gets me something that works.

--
 Tim Shoppa                        Email: shoppa@trailing-edge.com
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:   http://www.trailing-edge.com/