Subject: Re: Strange configured VAX11/750
To: None <Screenager.2000@gmx.net>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/17/2000 17:33:09
Your configuration is 100% correct. Some info:

L0005 was very early replaced with L0008. I have never seen a 750 that
is so old that it has a L0005.
L0007 is a Massbus adapter.
L0016 is the new memory controller that can handle 8MB of memory.
The L0011 can only use 2MB (and the later L0022 can have 14MB).
M8750 is 1MB of memory. M8728 is 256K, so your machine has 5768K memory.

-- Ragge