Subject: Re: (Micro)VAX 4000/200 bootblocks
To: Marc Schneiders <marc@oldserver.demon.nl>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/08/2000 09:57:39
Marc,

Can you pull one of the disks out of the cage and have a look
at it for us?  Many of the ESDI disk controllers and SCSI controllers
will make the disks appear to MSCP as "ra82" or something of that
family.

If the controller doesn't have a DEC "M-" number, it could be
a third party ESDI or SCSI controller.

Doug