Subject: ka660
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Schneiders <marc@oldserver.demon.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/06/2000 00:10:00
I've just got myself a rather strange VAX. From what I've gathered
about it, it is a MicroVax II upgraded to 4000/200. Anyway it has a
ka660 cpu. This means no go right? I will setup the MOP etc, if there
is any chance, as floppies won't work, if I i\understand install notes
correctly. But if there is no chance, I just have to learn the VMS
5-something that's on it :-(

Model labels:

Front (BA 123 enclosure): VAX 4.

Back (behind the door):
1. CG-MB60H-EN
2. MVAX 4
   ENCLOSURE BA123
   CPU KA660
   FTZC-232/87
3. DH-630Q3-A3

Last label looks older.

It has 48 MB RAM, two RX50 floppies, 3 RA82 hard disks (some 600 MB
each) , a tapestreamer, ethernet (BNC and AUI), serial console, 8
other serial ports.

Thanks!

--
Marc Schneiders --- marc@venster.nl --- marc@dotje.com

FreeBSD propro.freebeastie.org 5.0-CURRENT