Subject: RE: KDA50 in a BA23 ?
To: None <Screenager.2000@gmx.net>
From: None <PORTVAX@trailing-edge.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/05/2000 08:01:11
>Is there a chance of using a KDA50 controler in a BA23 enclosure ? I've
>hered the power supply gets into trouble because of the power consumption of
>the KDA50. Any suggestions ?

Officially the only way to do this is to have a dual-BA23 system, with
the KDA50 in the second box.

Unofficially, it's not so bad as long as you've got a lightly populated
single box.  Just add up all the current utilizations and make sure
you don't overload the BA23 or the power supply harness, and be really
sure that all the fans are spinning.

--
 Tim Shoppa                        Email: shoppa@trailing-edge.com
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:   http://www.trailing-edge.com/