Subject: Re: vax 11/750 for bid
To: Nate 'Dr. Octagon' Gelbard <gelbardn@grawk.net>
From: John Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/04/2000 17:34:54
Make sure it's not 3 phase power, you've got good cooling (it's great in the
winter ;-), you don't mind the loud hum of fans and you have a strong back!

Oh yes, and not married.... <hehe>

Serriously, it got my first experience on one of these guys and they're fun,
for the size.  If you can find a uVAXII or higher, you'ld be better suited.

jam