Subject: Re: qbus controler for RA81
To: None <Screenager.2000@gmx.net>
From: Clint Wolff (VAX collector) <vaxman@uswest.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/03/2000 17:59:16
Hi Chris,

I have a couple of Systems Industries controllers that are attached to
Fujitsu M3377 (SMD) drives. These controllers (QDA50E) are in an external
box, and there is a dual height adapter card that plugs into the qbus. I
don't know what the interface for the RA81, but one of these might fill
the bill.

clint
vaxman@uswest.net

PS I'm looking for an 11/780 (hopefully in good condition) near
colorado... If anyone runs across one, let me know...