Subject: Re: VS4000
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Redding <mark@newpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/24/2000 14:21:54
All,

>> I get the "device not configured" message whatever device I use.
>> [...sd0, /dev/sd0, sd0a, /dev/sd0a...]
>> even when I use "rsd0a"

Thank you all for your advise. I've just grabbed the very latest -current sys.tar.gz and rebuild the kernel and now the "disklabel sd0" command works. The UK site I obtained the last -current from must have been slightly out of date.

Okay, so now to work out how to label the disk, slice it up and then find something useful to put onto the 116MB it has available.

Mark Redding
-= a crash reduces you expensive computer to a simple stone =-

FREE, full featured e-mail address and service for LIFE!
your_name@newpower.org -> Get it NOW at http://www.newpower.org/mail