Subject: Re: Where are the ports gone ?
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/19/2000 09:47:55

> Hmm, i just thought, at least the KA670 is in the tree since 1.4.1. It is
> officially supported on Ports/vax. Ok, let's hope for 1.5 :-) -current was
> not really compilable the last 5-10 downloads. At least the tarballs are
> unusable. I should set up anonCVS some day...

Hmmm, KA670 == 4000/300. If you look again it is stated (NEW) that means
support is only in -current...
Anyway, I downloaded the source tarballs yesterday and started a
"make build" on a 4000/60 with Matt Thomas' new SCSI support. It will be
interesting to see how long time it takes and if it breaks somewhere.

-- Ragge