Subject: Re: Formatting software tape image, anyone?
To: Dan Kolb <dankolb@ox.compsoc.net>
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/13/2000 15:30:36
On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Dan Kolb wrote:

> Incidentally, how much would you folks think a MicroVax 2, 2xRA81
> drives, monitor and keyboard (don't know how much memory) is worth?

They've got okay novelty value due to their size, but they really aren't
worth anything.  I got mine for free by rescued it from becoming dumpster
fodder.  It's not easy lugging one of those things around.  I had to
completely disassemble mine the couple of times I've moved it.  The last
time I managed to move everything by myself except for the RA81.  Those
things are really heavy.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
              ALSO PLEASE DON'T POST IN ALL LOWERCASE
              IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE WHISPERING! -- K.