Subject: Re: A couple of Vax 'problems'
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/29/2000 23:11:29
At 01:19 AM 3/30/00 -0500, carlini@bulean.lkg.dec.com wrote:
>If either of you are capable of missing a single RA90 or RA82 never mind three
>of them all together then you both have very serious problems and
>computers are
>the least of them !!! :-)

So true, except the RA73 I believe which uses the standard 5 1/4" form
factor and hides inside the top part of the BA213 (like DSSI drives). Those
are the ones where you can't find them. What's worse, is that my first
BA213 had a third party controller that _reported_ the disk as an RA82 and
I didn't know any better so I'm telling people "It says it has two RA82's
on it but I can't see them." and everyone telling me that I was nuts!

--Chuck