Subject: Re: snapshot built --- the 1.4V would not ethernet?
To: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/28/2000 09:18:29
> > OK, I just downloaded your set and will try that tonight.  It was
> > the other set that gave me the ethernet problem.

> Yepp, i've tried it and it does indeed work, and very well i might add...
> It's currently running on my VS3100m76 without any problems at all.

I fired it up last night, and it seems to be working OK.  I must not
have the scripts set correctly on root, because it can't find vi logged
in as root, yet toor does fine.  Changing csh to sh on root and root
does fine.  What is different from 1.4P in that regard?

So that I can have a complete and coordinated system, with all the
correct patches applied, can someone upload the matching source for
the 1.4V build on ftp.neurotica.com?

Thanks

Bob