Subject: Re: learning lots of stuff ... Install Kernels
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/28/2000 04:35:50
> P.S. Todd, if you want me to ask CVS what files I've changed I can...

Whoa. Did you look at the vaxdiffs.gz file that is in the 1.4.1 directory?

We checked those patches into the release branch directly for 1.4.2, which
is yucky but we didn't have the resources to go through -current first.

That was why I posted here asking for volunteers to go through the contents
of vaxdiffs.gz and try to put everything there in -current. We need to use
those as a basis for future work.

I haven't even _tried_ to build install materials on vax without those,
so if they are not in -current yet, I'm better off not saying anything.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com