Subject: Re: le0 broken in 1.4V
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/26/2000 16:56:21
On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> The le driver was broken between 000304 and 000318.
> The file vax/if/if_le_vsbus.c must be rev 1.5, otherwise it's too old.

Thanks! I replaced if_le_vsbus.c and recompiled, now the 1.4V kernels
work without any problems. I've compiled both the generic and the install
kernel, the install kernel is complete with sysinst etc. They can be
downloaded from:

http://www.mds.mdh.se/~elt96ahs/downloads/NetBSD-vax/netbsd1.4V.ram.gz
http://www.mds.mdh.se/~elt96ahs/downloads/NetBSD-vax/netbsd1.4V.generic.gz

--
cheers,

/Anders

"Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake
 the second time you make it." G. Fowler

* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se
* 72216 Vasteras