Subject: Re: Anyone got a recent current snapshot?
To: Peter Joules <peter@joules0.demon.co.uk>
From: Jon W Grubbs <jgrubbs@megsinet.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/23/2000 08:35:56
Pete,

I have posted the kernel I am currently using on a VS3100/M48 with the
NCR5380 TI Sync patch applied:

ftp://ftp.jg3.com/pub/jg3/NetBSD/kernel-ncr5380-tisyncfix

NOTE: WARNING! Remember that once you use this kernel to utilize an RZ56
(or any other drive that chokes because of the problem with the NCR5380 TI
Sync handling), you have to use a kernel with the TI Sync problem fixed in
order to access that drive.

This is a 1.4T kernel built with a GENERIC config file.

I will also post the patch details to that location as time permits.

HTH,

--
Jon Grubbs
jgrubbs@megsinet.net