Subject: Re: RZ23 problem, now with bonus RZ24!
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Ville U Hautakangas <vhautaka@cs.Helsinki.FI>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/22/2000 11:08:40
> Interestingly, I had this exact same symptom and the "fix" was to specify
> 4.2BSD when I used disklabel -i. This didn't seem to be a requirement,

Right... that's exactly what I did too. My disklabelling was
all trial and error, but seems that's the right way to do things
sometimes :)

Is there any particular order for the partitions, should the
partition boundaries be placed in some special manner, what
else should I know about the disk before I really try to
run NetBSD from them?

Seems like I might finally get a standalone VAX after all this
time...

- hautis