Subject: Re: Anyone got a recent current snapshot?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/21/2000 00:27:02
On 20 Mar, Peter Joules wrote:

>>You can download them from
>>ftp://forelle32.wohnheim.uni-kl.de/pub/NetBSD/arch/vax/snapshot/1.4T/binary/sets
> I know this is off topic, but I believe it is still relevant so my
> apologies.  If I launch the url above using Netscape, it works, but if I
> use WS_FTP I can't see, or change into, the 1.4T directory.  Does anyone
> have any idea what is happening?
I don't know. I checked the permissions and all directorys are world
readable and world executable. All files are world readable.

> It isn't a spelling mistake on my part as I tried copying and pasting
> the URL.
I checked it and the URL works. (with ncftp2)

As I can see in my xferlog, there seemes to be a real demand for a new
snapshot. :-)
If you want somthing newer than 1.4T, wait for a few days. My VS3100m76
is already bulding the sources suped this morning...
--

tschüß,
         Jochen