Subject: RE: New drives in the M3100/M76
To: Andy Sporner <andy.sporner@networkengines.com>
From: None <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/20/2000 16:42:13
I tried a quantum SCSI I had (120mb) for laughs and it works fine after
test-75, same for a bunch of other brands, some only needed to be "init"
from VMS to be useable.  I have no clue as to the fuss.  I have:

1 3100/m76
3 3100/m10e

None seems to have much problem with anything I have floating around for
disks save for the 1gb limit on the /m10s for bootable system disks.

Allison