Subject: Re: correct disktab for RD54?
To: Wolfgang Rupp <rupp@chello.at>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <Meerwaldt@t-online.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/19/2000 17:53:59
Hi!

> A few weeks ago Tim Shoppy mentioned on this list that the disktab
> entry regarding the RD54 is incorrect.

I had no problems on my MicroVAX II. I've installed NetBSD/vax on it, and
it works just fine. My drives aren't messed up. I did a netboot, and then:

# disklabel -i ra0

Then I entered the Partition sizes...
At the end a newfs /dev/ra0a and everything works perfectly.

> Since I want to use one of the RD54s in my MicroVAX II for NetBSD
> now: can somebody please give me correct parameters? I don't want
> to mess that drive up...

As mentioned before. My drive isn't messed up. BTW: I'm using NetBSD/vax
1.4.1 -release

> Wolfgang

Best regards,
	Freddy