Subject: Building -current
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@freegate.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/15/2000 11:17:05
I'm trying to build a snapshot of -current (03/12/00) and its slow going :-)

Notes for others who might be building it:
	1) Crypto is broken, just move crypto-us out of the way
	   during the build. I partially fixed it but there was
	   severe lossage in the ../lib/telnet stuff so I just
	   bagged it.
	2) bin/dd.c has a couple of places where it calls:
		err(1, NULL);
	   which is now a fatal error with the err prototype
	   so I changed it to err(1, "%s", "(NULL)"); which
	   fixes it.

Restarted the build again and I'm waiting for the next error :-) Last time
it ran about 36hrs before failing, hopefully it will get back to where it
died fairly quickly this time.

--Chuck