Subject: Help with MVAX3 GPX QDSS setup
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Ts'o <dan@dna.tsolab.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/2000 15:51:20
        I have been running Ultrix on a MVAX 3 and want now to
use the parts for the GPX (QDSS?) graphics subsystem I have
lying around.
        I have the boards required, I think: M7169 and two M7168,
with a 20pin ribbon cable bus on the left and I presume it needs a
50pin ribbin cable bus on the right.
        I have the panel mount which as a DB15 on it, and I have a
BCC03-06 cable which has the DB15 on one end and a header box with
RGB BNC's on the other, along with a RJ-11.

        What I can't figure out is how the mouse (as well as what
kind of mouse) is supposed to be used with this setup. I presume
the RJ-11 is for the standard DEC keyboard. So how does the
mouse interface ?

        Thanks in advance.