Subject: Re: Desperately seeking...
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@igps.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/2000 21:15:20
At 11:00 PM 3/14/00 -0600, J. Buck Caldwell wrote:
>I wonder if anyone out there has a terminal server they'd be willing to
>part with? I'm looking for something with at least 8 ports (preferably
>10), preferably MMJ.

Do you have a BA213 based VAX near them? How about a CXA16 to plug in (16
async lines) and then a regular harmonica block adapter. Its supported
under NetBSD and you can write any software you choose (or just telnet to
the VAX and then TIP over to the line you want.) I'm kind of doing this
with a MicroVAX 3400 that was sitting idle here.

--Chuck