Subject: Re: le0 ether not found in recent sources
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/12/2000 16:33:51
On Sat 11 Mar 2000 at 23:56:22 +0000, NetBSD Mailing list wrote:
> BTW, has anyone been able to create a vax release since the beginning
> of the year?  My attempts have proved fruitless in an ongoing
> attempt--Something in the base of the kernel always manages to be
> off, which causes me to have to re-sup and start the whole mess
> over again.

I made a sort-of snapshot of 24 feb 2000 sources. ftp to
azenomei.knuffel.net.  I want to hear from other people that it's
working before I try to put it somewhere official (if somebody will
tellme where that is ;-)

> -skots
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)