Subject: Re: netbooting a MicroVAX 3300?
To: Sven Leser ,Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/10/2000 14:08:27
There are several Q-bus ethernet cards:
	DEQNA - Good for PDP 11's, poor buffering can get
		swamped by VAXen > MVII
	DELQA - Good VAX ethernet card, well supported.
	DELQA-YM - "Turbo" DELQA is even better, can do back to back packets.
	DESQA - DELQA with "s-box" handles (for BA21x/BA44x chassis)

There is a later DESQA as well that the 4000 series vaxes used but I don't
know the number off the top of my head.

If you have a choice between a DEQNA and a  DELQA pick the DELQA.

--Chuck

At 06:13 PM 2/29/00 +0000, Sven Leser wrote:
>I looked arround a little, there are a few DEQNA und DELQA cards... But
I'm not