Subject: RE: On the subject of postings
To: 'port-vax@netbsd.org' <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Sporner <andy.sporner@networkengines.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/09/2000 09:49:58
To all,

I withdraw my previous comments and post :-)

Clarifications:

 1.  I really wasn't that upset overall.

 2.  I wasn't trying to cross-compile, but to build the real thing.

 3.  I understand the value of volunteer efforts--as I am trying to
     bring load balancing and failover to the NetBSD world.  However
     This requires sometimes help from the more crafty and most of
     all a little patience and even more of a little less dry wit :-)

 4.  (though I am probably beating a dead horse) Please don't make
     such a religious issue over this whole thing.  Let's just kill
     microsoft :-)

 5.  Response was good about the Hi-Av / Load balancing.  I will be
     creating a website to host Vax binaries... Stay tuned...

 6.  Even the best of us loose their temper.  I am sorry if I offended
     anybody.

 7.  This list is much more responsive about helping than the I386..
     Maybe I should figure out where I can get a few more vaxen :-)
     (realistically though I don't have the space).

Thanks again...

Andy Sporner