Subject: RE: Build troubles...
To: 'shsrms@bellatlantic.net' <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
From: Andy Sporner <andy.sporner@networkengines.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/07/2000 17:31:03
I don't think I was asking for too much here.  I made a guess since
I see so many questions about cross-compiling that somebody would
have some first hand experience here.

Now if I was talking about LINUX (which I also see much of) then
I could understand...  But since we are "supposed" to be an organization
trying to promote BSD rather than religion, how about a constructive
answer...

Thanks!

Andy