Subject: Building a snapshot worthwhile?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/27/2000 20:58:17
As you may have noticed from a few previous mails, I'm currently doing a
make build on my VAXstation 3100/M38. Since the previous snapshot is
already 3 months old, I was wondering whether it's worth the trouble to
fully build a snapshot and make it available. It's just not going to be
finished very quickly ;-) since this VAX does not build quite as quickly
as my alpha.

I already did a make build with the alpha on the same sources (supped 24
february), so I know they should compile without too much trouble. In
fact, it seems the previous snapshot already had a new-enough make (I
had to update it separately on the alpha).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)