Subject: __CONCAT not defined
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/2000 15:43:39
While compiling arch/vax/vax/intvec.s I got a few suspicious warnings
about too many arguments, expression ignored. Looking at the file,
I found

#define DONETISR(bit, fn) \
        bbcc    $bit,_netisr,1f; calls $0,__CONCAT(_,fn); 1:

	#include <net/netisr_dispatch.h>

Unfortunately, __CONCAT does not seem to be #defined inside
/usr/src/sys, except in .../arch/alpha/include/asm.h. I suppose it was
moved to some non-kernel include, but this prevents compiling a working
kernel from an 1.4.x starting point (but compilation does not stop so if
you don't see the warning messages you will have a pretty hard time
figuring out why it fails to work).

For now, I've added the definition of __CONCAT to my copy of intvec.s.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)