Subject: Re: Status Vax 4000/60, 400/90, 4000/vlc
To: None <michael@camaronet.de, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <carlini@bulean.lkg.dec.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/23/2000 15:35:55
"michael@camaronet.de" wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Jon Lindgren wrote:
>> > difference. Nobody seems to have a TM for this box, and i don't want to pay
>> > about 150-200$, this is the price, i saw some time ago for the TM.
>>
>> Do you have the part number?  I'd gladly shell out the dough, and provide
>> copies/info to all who need/want/envy it :-)
>
>Don't ask where i found it, but according to the DEC naming scheme, it should
>be known as "EK-KA48-TM"

The docs are generally EK-12345-TM. Except that would be too consistent. It
works for the MicroVAX 3800/3900 (EK-KA655-TM is the cpu technical manual for
that) but the VAXstation/MicroVAX 2000 technical manual is EK-VTTAA-TM ...!

EK-VAXVL-DK is the part number for the VAXstaion 4000 VLC documentation kit,
but I don't have one so I don't know what is in it.

EK-V48VB-SV is the VAXstation 4000 VLC service guide - but from what I've seen
of it (and other service guides) it won't help here.

If you ever find a tech manual for the VLC, let me know the part number; I'd
like to see it too.

Antonio