Subject: Re: Any possible use for this old 3600 ?? (DSSI etc)
To: Andre Ferreira <andre.ferreira@dns.co.za>
From: Arno Griffioen <griffioena@psi.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/22/2000 21:06:55
> I have recently rescued a MicroVax 3600 from the bin. This fellow consists
> of the standard BA213 enclosure, Ethernet interface (has AUI and thinwire,

I assume on a DEQNA and not on the CPU card itself?

If it's on a CPU card then it's probably a 3500 which uses the KA640 and
has both DSSI and ethernet on-board. A 3600 uses the KA650 CPU

> LANCE I think ??), TK50 DLT tape drive, 20 Megs of RAM and three 400 Meg

Tape drive should be a TK70 on a 3600

								Bye, Arno.

--
PSINetworks Europe           Fax: +31-23-5699841 | One disk to rule them all,
Siriusdreef 34               Tel: +31-23-5699840 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')