Subject: Re: CMD 220A pinouts?
To: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@KPNQwest.NO>
From: jonl <jonl@yubyub.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/22/2000 10:13:00
On 22 Feb 2000, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

> Note that while NetBSD/vax can use the CMD CQD-220 controller, it
> can't currently boot from it, seemingly because of a problem in
> "/boot".  I'll be looking into it shortly -- this coming weekend if
> not before.  For now, I'm using an old /boot (from back in December
> 1998, I believe), that works just fine with -current.

Thanks for the note...  Actually, I'm using the booter hacked by Michael
Kukat to support the 4000/200s, so I don't think I can roll it
back.  That's ok, I was going to netboot, and just mount / locally.

Thanks again,

-yubyub
croquette - n.  A small cake of minced | SMTP: yubyub@yubyub.net
 food, such as poultry, vegetables, or | http://www.yubyub.net
 fish, that is usually coated with     | NetBSD on Sparc, Alpha
 bread crumbs and fried in _deep fat_. |  i386, Mac68k, VAX