Subject: CMD 220A pinouts?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: jonl <jonl@yubyub.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/20/2000 11:21:22
I've just finished getting my 4000/200 booting (thanks Michael Kukat!).

I threw in a CMD 220A SCSI controller, set the CSRs on it, and low and
behold, it shows up properly:
--------------------
>>>show dev
DSSI Bus 0 Node 0 (R7JKGA)
-DIA0 (RF36)

DSSI Bus 0 Node 7 (*)

UQSSP Disk Controller 0 (772150)

UQSSP Tape Controller 0 (774500)
-MUA0 (TK50)

UQSSP Tape Controller 1 (760404)

Ethernet Adapter
-EZA0 (08-00-2B-35-80-24)

Ethernet Adapter 0 (774440)
-XQA0 (08-00-2B-0E-26-2C)

------------------------

The problem is that it doesn't see any disks attatched to it.  I threw on
a DEC RZ55 onto the chain, and it doesn't see it.  There is a console for
checking devices, etc... (5x2 pin berg strip) but I don't know the pinout
to get into it.  Does anyone 1) know the pinout of the connector, or
2) have any other pieces of advice for me?

Thanks!

-yubyub
croquette - n.  A small cake of minced | SMTP: yubyub@yubyub.net
 food, such as poultry, vegetables, or | http://www.yubyub.net
 fish, that is usually coated with     | NetBSD on Sparc, Alpha
 bread crumbs and fried in _deep fat_. |  i386, Mac68k, VAX