Subject: Re: RL01 support in NetBSD?
To: Greg Ingram <ingram@symsys.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/18/2000 18:45:14
On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Greg Ingram wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Greg Ingram wrote:
> >
> > > Okay, I'll spill the rest of the story.  Just don't yell at me.  :)
> >
> > Why should we? :-)
> >
> > > I'm trying to resurrect a PDP11.
>
> I thought the conversation might be more appropriate on the port-pdp
> mailing list.

Noone is going to port NetBSD to the pdp-11 in the forseeable future, I
think. So there are no port-pdp list. :-)
And since it definitely was in connection with a VAX and NetBSD, it seems
pretty appropriate to me. Finally, many people crazy enough to still play
with VAXen also happens to be digging into pdp-11s. ;-)

	Johnny