Subject: Re: RL01 support in NetBSD?
To: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@KPNQwest.NO>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/18/2000 18:22:24
On 17 Feb 2000, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

> Anyone in Europe have one or more RK05s (preferably with Q-bus
> controller(s)) to spare?  It's right up near the top of my list of
> things I really really want...

Did such a beast even exist? I have some RK05s, and might even be
convinced of letting one go, but I only have RK8E controllers myself.
Also, I only have 16-sector disks, which won't do you any good on a
pdp-11 or VAX. But I don't remember any Q-bus controller, the Unibus
controller was the RK11 though.

	Johnny