Subject: Re: VAXstation 2000 Progress --- MFM controllers?
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/17/2000 18:57:27
> I could mail you this including the booter, if you want it. But it doesn't
> support the MFM controller of the VS2K.

Querying the list a bit.....

I have an older VS3100 with the st506 mfm+scsi controller board.
It is the thing with the early moulded cutout floppy cover plate.
I have always used scsi drives on this beast, but, for the record,
what can/could/ought-to-be-forgotten-about-at-this-late-date be
hooked up to that pair of mfm dip headers?  My curiosity is getting
to me..... I have never seen anything hooked up to those on any of
the machines I have run across around moo U, here.

Bob